Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thanks Sam...

Well, well, well...

Looks like it's been a month (or more) since I posted to my own blog...tisk tisk. I blame all the good things that have been happening, not a bad thing to blame I suppose.

The gym is moving to a bigger space.

The gym is moving about two blocks from it's current location. We're expanding in size by two and a half times. It's going to be an amazing space, and we're looking at January for the official move. The grand opening (which includes one hell of a workout among other things will follow the move.)

There are a number of other things in the works, but I want to keep them quiet until they are all official.

So, I hope you are all still training hard and achieving your goals. I'll need everyone's progress of the 6 week challenge to post the results.

Hope you stick around, it's going to be a fun and wild ride.

No comments: