Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Challenge Yourself...You'll Be Suprised

I can sometimes be guilty of it myself, saying there's something I can't do, sometimes without even trying. What's up with that? You're almost setting yourself up for failure before you even give it a go.

Over the past few weeks I've tried some workouts and movements that I don't typically include in my workouts, either because I never have, I've forgetten about them, or I don't like them. These have been some of my best workouts in the past few months, and as crazy as it may sound, I've actually enjoyed them too.

So everyone once in awhile, maybe even once or twice a week, work on one of those movements that have been resting idle in the back of your workout tool box, you'll see how easy it is to challenge yourself and also succeed at the same time.

No comments: