Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Competitive Spirit

Is competitive spirit a bad thing? Personally, I don't think so. In fact I think having some healthy competition helps us all succeed at things we might not have previously thought about.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that each and every one of you should go out and start competing in Mixed Martial Arts events, but I think a little competition reminds us of what we need to be doing.

I know it helps me out, keeps me training hard, keeps my focus on the business side of things, reminds that I should not expect things to fall into my lap, but that I have to work at them.

We're all structured a little differently, some of us more than others, so it makes sense that not all of us have a competitive spirit, but for those of you that do, I'm curious as to why it drives you, or if you feel it helps or hinders what you decide to do in your life.

No comments: