Monday, March 31, 2008

Back To My Inspirations



Awhile ago I wrote about the people who inspire me to train harder and better. Mostly because of the effort they put forth and the amazing gains they have achieved. While I tend to think of a handful of things when I workout, I'm fortunate to know Mia. Her whole enitre family trains with us, either through CrossFit Philly or through Spear Jiu Jitsu Academy. Five family members!

Mia has done 6 pull ups, and I bet she can do more, she goes to jiu-jitsu 2-3 times a week, not to mention she's involved in quite a few other activities. Mia and her whole family make me smile when they walk in the door. They are all very dedicated for their own reasons.

It's really great to have such a family oriented community training with us. And I'm really proud that both Mia and her older brother Beau, recieved promotions in jiu jitsu this past weekend.

No comments: