Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Four Days To Go!



Been a little lax with posting all of my workouts. Mostly focusing on the jiu-jitsu competition this Saturday. Doing a little conditioning and spending time on the mat. Have still been training 24kg kettlebell snatches for the 40/40 goal, I'm at 17/18 as of last week. The normal workouts will resume next week after the competition is over.

5-4-3-2-1 Left/Right TGUs - 16kgs

2 x 7/7 Kettlebell Snatches - 55lbs (Was shooting for 6 sets, but wripped up one of my hands at the end of 2nd set.)

3 comments:

Sam Lepore said...

How did it go Pam?

Franz Snideman said...

Hope you did well!

I didn't know you competed in that sport. right on!

Pamela MacElree said...

I'll have some photos and video up by Monday, I hope.

I think it went well.

I won my first match against a blue belt, lost my second match by two points (with less than a minute left I read the scoreboard backwards, but still not an excuse) I lost my third match by points as. I got forth.