Monday, February 25, 2008

Adding In Barbell Work





In preparation for the East Coast CrossFit Challenge, I'm trying to add in some barbell workouts in addition to practicing the lifts for the Total, just to feel more comfortable with it.

I picked up this combination of movements from mtnathlete.com


"Spontaneity is the quality of being able to do something just because you feel like it at the moment, of trusting your instincts, of taking yourself by surprise and snatching from the clutches of your well-organized routine, a bit of unscheduled plea." -Unknown

2 comments:

Shane Ryan said...

I watched the walking lunges and jerks last night, practiced a bit today, ( currently have torn rotater and labrium ) so I find the barbell jerks extremely difficult. I have to tell you, your strength and conditioning is very impressive.

Pamela MacElree said...

Thanks Shane! Watch out for the overhead work. Your time on the 50/50 KB WOD was pretty impressive as well.