Friday, September 26, 2008

Focus

Most things in life require focus, at least those things that we want to yield great results. Lots of things fall into that category; business, health and fitness, education, success.

Funny how those things are so different from each other, but also really aren't all that different.

If I start a health and fitness program, or even a sport specific strength and conditioning program with specific goals and outcomes in mind, I have to stick with that plan. I might even have to make adjustments to the plan to make it work for me and yield the highest results. This all takes focus.

If I want my business to be profitable and continue to grow I have to work at it, I have to have a plan in place for every possible scenario that could arise. Business being the way it is, I might even have to add in a few plans, or again change something that's already been started.

Anything that has come easily, isn't appreciated as much, had you had to really work for it.

Focus...if you desire to have success (whatever realm it may be in) make it happen, surround yourself with people who will support you, close the door on those who don't, educate yourself, ask questions, be open minded, never give up, work hard, have fun, and believe in yourself and your goals.

No comments: